Advance Directives & Living Wills

It is strongly recommended that you put your specific wishes regarding life-sustaining treatment in writing , and choose a person (healthcare representative) to make these healthcare decisions for you should you be physically or mentally unable to do so.

To make your wishes known in advance, discuss your wishes with family members and complete an advance directive (also known as a living will). If you have any further questions, contact the Social Services Department at 609-653-3628.

Click below to download the Advance Directive form.