Shore Medical Center’s visitor guidelines are as follows:
- Patients will be permitted to have 2 visitors at a time for inpatient units and the emergency department, during normal visiting hours of 9am – 8pm, seven days per week.
- No visitors will be permitted in COVID patient rooms.
- Masking is required in all patient areas, and hand hygiene must be performed when entering and exiting patients’ rooms.
- Maternity patients may have one support person plus two visitors. The support person who spends the night must be 18 or older.
- Two visitors will be permitted in waiting areas, provided social distancing can be maintained and the visitor is age 18 or older.
- We strongly encourage visitors experiencing respiratory symptoms to not visit the hospital.
- Parking Information
Whether you’re a patient or visitor, Shore Medical Center offers a convenient option for your parking needs. Shore provides a four-level, 640-space garage on Medical Center Way.
- Parking Garage-$5 (Please take ticket with you and pay at PAYSTATION before returning to your car. Cash and Credit Cards accepted.)
- **Self-Parking is FREE for patients**
- Hours of operation: 24 hours/day
- Customer Care Number: 1-877-717-0004
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
Click here to view the Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Health Equity
Health Equity is a priority at Shore
Consistent with our Mission to respect all patients, their families and each other, we desire to ensure equity of care for all we serve. Shore strives to create diversity, equity and inclusion for all patients, visitors, and staff.
Shore knows that all Healthcare is personal and private. It is also of the highest quality and safest when provided with universal respect for all those that enter our doors and by doing our very best to understand each person's diversity.
We abide by the New Jersey requirement for the collection of patient demographic data at the time of registration. This information helps us identify areas of opportunity so we can prevent any potential disparities of clinical or service care outcomes for our valued diverse patient population. As such, we ask that you review and respond to the four questions about Race, Ethnicity, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity upon registering. We honor your choice to "decline to answer," and we will respond to your questions.
Our goal is to treat you in the manner in which you desire to be acknowledged and treated.
Thank you for trusting your care to Shore.
- Patient Guide: Key Information for Your Stay
- Educational Resources for Patients
- Interfaith Chapel
The Chapel at Shore Medical Center is a sanctuary, an oasis of quiet, a center of strength and spiritual support for patients, family members, staff and visitors. All are welcome to use this space for individual prayer, meditation and peaceful reflection.
- Open 24 hours
- Handicap accessible Enter from the 5th floor of the Francis Pew Hayes Tower
- Prayer Circles are held in the Chapel located on the 5th floor of the Hayes Tower on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 2pm. To learn more, contact email@example.com at ext. 354
- Gift Shop
Looking for the perfect gift for a loved one? Look no further than Shore Medical Center hospital gift shop! Our gift shop offers a wide selection of gifts to choose from, including new baby items, balloons, jewelry, seasonal gifts, stuffed animals, candy, cheerful floral arrangements, stylish accessories, personal care items, and more. Learn More >