Shore Medical Center’s visitor guidelines are as follows:
- Patients will be permitted to have 2 visitors at a time for inpatient units and the emergency department, during normal visiting hours of 9am – 8pm, seven days per week.
- No visitors will be permitted in COVID patient rooms.
- Masking is required in all patient areas, and hand hygiene must be performed when entering and exiting patients’ rooms.
- Maternity patients may have one support person plus two visitors. The support person who spends the night must be 18 or older.
- Two visitors will be permitted in waiting areas, provided social distancing can be maintained and the visitor is age 18 or older.
- We strongly encourage visitors experiencing respiratory symptoms to not visit the hospital.
- Parking Information
Whether you’re a patient or visitor, Shore Medical Center offers a convenient option for your parking needs. Shore provides a four-level, 640-space garage on Medical Center Way.
- Parking Garage-$5 (Please take ticket with you and pay at PAYSTATION before returning to your car. Cash and Credit Cards accepted.)
- **Self-Parking is FREE for patients**
- Hours of operation: 24 hours/day
- Customer Care Number: 1-877-717-0004
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
Click here to view the Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Patient Guide: Key Information for Your Stay
- Educational Resources for Patients
- Interfaith Chapel
The Chapel at Shore Medical Center is a sanctuary, an oasis of quiet, a center of strength and spiritual support for patients, family members, staff and visitors. All are welcome to use this space for individual prayer, meditation and peaceful reflection.
- Open 24 hours
- Handicap accessible Enter from the 5th floor of the Francis Pew Hayes Tower
- Prayer Circles are held in the Chapel located on the 5th floor of the Hayes Tower on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 2pm. To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org at ext. 354
- Gift Shop
Looking for the perfect gift for a loved one? Look no further than Shore Medical Center hospital gift shop! Our gift shop offers a wide selection of gifts to choose from, including new baby items, balloons, jewelry, seasonal gifts, stuffed animals, candy, cheerful floral arrangements, stylish accessories, personal care items, and more. Learn More >