Shore Medical Center’s Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Department is once again collecting toys and non-perishable food items in order to brighten the holiday season for those in need.
All donations from the EMS Department’s 6th Annual Holiday Food and Toy Drive will be given to Toys for Tots and the Food Pantry of Somers Point, NJ. New, unused toys and non-perishable food items will be accepted at locations throughout the community, including:
- EMS Department headquarters, New York Avenue and Center Street in Somers Point, NJ
- EMS Linwood Station, 515 W. Patcong Ave. in Linwood, NJ
- Shore Medical Center Cafeteria, 100 Medical Center Way, Somers Point
- Big Lots & Kmart, Somers Point Shopping Plaza, Route 9, Somers Point
- Tilton Market, 1524 Tilton Road, Northfield, NJ
- Pee Wee’s Clothing, 199 New Road, Ste. 18, Linwood, NJ
Shore’s EMS Department held its first food and toy drive in 2008. Since it began, the EMS Department has collected more than $24,000 in non-perishable food, toys and monetary donations.
Donations will be accepted through Friday, Dec. 20. For more information, please contact Shore Medical Center EMS Coordinator Steve Grecco at 609-653-7061.